Pages

Me and My Leather Pants!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leather Pants: Zara, Blazer: Promod, Shirt: from Malaysia, Booties: Stefane Kelian

I've been on the lookout for leather pants and finally found the perfect pair over at Zara. Ever since I've been back from overseas, I've been finding the time to throw these bad boys on. Soft, supple leather, perfect for everday wear. Paired them with a blazer I got while in Kuala Lumpur. Found it at a really cool store called Promod that we don't have at the States. I love the structured shoulders look so much! So basically, this is my go-to look when I have no care to sift through my drawers! And I had to throw on the bracelets I bought from the Balinese during my stay in Indonesia. The Balinese women showered them with good luck before giving them to me. Spirtual healing indeed!